Monday, February 20, 2012

A Zombie and a Pirate - Pincushion Dolls

If you've been following my last couple of posts, the last of Mom's new pincushion dolls are finally up. I think these are my personal favorites, too.



The most detailed of the cushion dolls is this Pirate. I LOVE the beard. It's made with acrylic yarn. He has a couple dreads in his hair with beads in them made with polar fleece.



I helped her out on a few things like the fabric pencil peg leg. It's removable, so the pencil can be used and replaced.



Meet this Zombie, too. She was experimenting on the eyes. He turned out kinda creepy, but in a cute way. :) She still wants to make a mummy that should be similar to this one, but she's still working out the wrappings.



So, that's it. If you want one, go check out the Etsy store here. If anyone is interested in the pattern, let me know. I'd be happy to consider writing one up for these, if there is a demand for it.

1 comment:

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Love them all! It's hard to pick a favorite!!