Saturday, October 17, 2009

Harry Potter Unity Scarf Finished

Introducing the scarf that seemed like it would never end. It's inspired by the Harry Potter Unity Scarf that Neville Longbottom and other students wore during the "Goblet of Fire" movie. And, modeling this warm cozy scarf is my new duct tape "body double" dressform.

unity scarf

The "H" crest on one end is something I added. I love the colors and thickness of this scarf. I made it for my mom who should get some use out of it a t TRF camping this years. Looks like it might be a chilly fall/winter here.

I'm cross-posting this from my loom knitting blog if you want to see or read more about how it is constructed. The link is:

http://knitty-witty.blogspot.com/2009/10/hp-unity-scarf-finally-finished.html


Until next time!

2 comments:

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Wow, it turned out great! Better get busy making more! Haha

Jamie

Hullabuoy said...

This is great-nice colors looks so warm!I am not familiar with looms whatsoever-but the 32 pen loom greatly impressed me!You are multi-talented for sure,And your daughter is gorgeous! What a good role model you are.