Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Once You Pop Halloween Swap Finished!

Well, I finished my can, and it finally made it to my partner, cigarettesandvalentines! I'm describing each item on their own posts and linking to them at the bottom of this page. Hope you enjoy looking.

Here's a pic of everything together:
halloween swap items

And, a link to the great gallery pics she took: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=265000.80

Items:
Paper Mache Witch Boot
Spider Beanie
Apple Shrunken Head
Franky, the Voodoo Doll Pincushion
Witch Cameo Pin
Holly Go-Frightly Necklace and Ruff
Pumpkin Necklace/Bracelet/Earrings
Knitted Candy Corn Pouch

There are some really awe-inspiring cans in the gallery! Definitely worth checking out Can't wait to get my can from cigarettesandvalentines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

worsoyou're doing some awesome stuff!

it was fun looking at the things you did [=

mieljolie said...

Thanks, Anon. I appreciate the nice comment.

Mieljolie