Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay! Finally reached over 100 blog followers! (And a teaser!)

Starting this blog has been an enjoyable adventure. I've been at it for a few years now. Thank you kindly to everyone who has taken and interest in my work (and my ramblings) and stuck with me so long. And, welcome to all the new followers who have just discovered my little crafting corner of the net. I hope to have many new projects to show.

Speaking of new projects, I've got a heap of new things finished that I can't post quite yet. I must wait to send the items to their new owners, first. But, have patience. I will get to it. In the meantime, here's a teaser of one of the items I've recently finished:



Thanks again for following me on my crafty adventures!

2 comments:

Hopblogger said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!
I dont know what it is that you are teasing us with. What are you cooking up?
Give us another hint.

mieljolie said...

Is is cruel to post a hint and take so long to reveal the item?! Sorry about that. I was waiting for my swap partner to receive before I posted. The item in the teaser is one of five different items I made for the swap. It's a witchy item I've only shown one of on my blog before. Pics will hopefully be up this evening.

Until then,

Mieljolie