Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yay, I won first!!



My "eater eggs" entry in the leaky enchanted egg contest took FIRST place! I'm soo happy! There were so many great entries, like an entire Quidditch stadium in an egg and an adorable crochet golden snitch egg. This makes this gloomy Tuesday much brighter! :)

*****UPDATE 05-14-09*****

As promised, here are the pics of the prize I won:


Enchanted Egg Prize

Enchanted Egg Prize

Enchanted Egg Prize

I received a carton full of 12 adorable crochet eggs in all four Hogwart's house colors! Thank you very much, Crafty Witches!

3 comments:

pj said...

Congratulations! Your eggs are brilliant! And your prize is so cool.

Well done!

mieljolie said...

Thank you, pj. I'm lovin' the prize. My daughter loves them to. I'm thinking of putting one on a keychain to carry around. Maybe put one on my daughters back pack zipper pull. :)

Mieljolie

BopBop said...

Hi tiffany,
I'm doing much better still coughing though which worries me. Yesterday was the last day on antibiotics and I'm going to (a different) dr today for a follow-up to see if the ich is truly gone.
Hubby has it though and it started yesterday. We took him straight to the dr and he's on meds and doing much better all ready. Poor guy just can't stop coughing to sleep. codeine seems to have no effect on him. :(
Anywho we'll both be totally better soon enough you just can't rush these things unfortunately even though I wish I could!
Bethany