Since this boot has a lot of details, I chose a nice wide one with ample space to paint on. It's a slightly darker orange than I have worked with in the past. I'm in the process of painting on the yellow spots. Then, I'll go over it with black.
There will be essentially six scenes to be painted.
- The left being a witch behind a cauldron with her arms up surrounded by fairy-like creatures, and
- The right side will have a cemetery with a gate leading off to a spooky house with a witch flying by on her broom.
- The back will have a pumpkin-headed skeleton wearing a top hat and holding a cane. Though, I believe I am going to move the cane to the opposite hand where he will lean on it.
- The heel has been changed from the original concept above. Instead, it will have a corn shock with a devil chasing a strange veggie-like creature around it.
- The toes will have the customary moons with faces
- The tongue is still undecided. It may have eyes peeking out. Not sure, yet. But, there will most likely be words on the tip of the tongue.
I have another concept in the works for a small boot involving birds, cats and the moon. I'm hoping I can get these and a few others finished within a reasonable amount of time. I'm still working on a tutorial for these boots, as well. Plus, I still have some shoes over here that are half painted from last year! Wish me luck (and lots of time)!
BTW, you may be seeing a giveaway on this blog very soon! So keep an eye out! ;)